Saturday, May 30, 2009

Terry & Rebecca are hitched!

On Sunday, our dear friends Terry and Rebecca tied the knot, and are currently on their honeymoon in Thailand.

We landed around 3pm on Saturday, hucked our stuff into a hotel room and booked it over to the rehearsal dinner. I won't lie, it was a rough evening. Since we were super-jetlagged, we crashed around 9pm. Unfortunately, our eyes popped open at the excruciating hour of 4am, and a nap just didn't happen that day. I'm proud to report that, even with little sleep and a screwed up sense of time, Rob and I closed the bar down at the wedding and were among the last group that the shuttle scooped up at night's end. Yes.


The ceremony was gorgeous, followed by a beautiful, sangria-fueled cocktail hour. The entire event was held at Clos La Chance winery in San Martin, near Gilroy, a fantastic setting. Dinner was terrific, and we had a blast dancing our asses off...!




No comments:

Post a Comment