Sunday, March 6, 2011

stamp it!

After the temper tantrum that nearly ensued when the damn EU decided that I didn't need stamps in my passport upon crossing various Euro-borders, I've been on a mission of redemption. During our 3-hour layover on our way home from India, I was determined to see a bit of Hong Kong and (more importantly), get the damn stamp in my passport. Oh yes, it will be mine.

The lovely Erin Bell is a current resident of HK, and gave us a quick route that we could take to the port and back. I must say, Hong Kong's efficiency is stellar. The Airport Express train put us in the middle of downtown a mere 30 minutes after we landed...

we spent 10 days in India with not one (racial profiling alert!) 7-Eleven sighting...and we find one on a random pier in Hong Kong...nice.

our quick little route through Victoria Harbor to Kowpoon



yaaay - Hong Kong!

dude, foreign McDonalds >>>> US McDonalds

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

It was a tight timeline, and I was sweaty-palmed for most of it (soooo nervous that we'd miss our flight), but I've now officially been to Hong Kong ... and not just inside the airport.

Point: Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment