Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Costa Rican wi-fi & my Yahoo! email don't get along...

Naturally, because I use my Yahoo! email account more than any other, Costa Rica ain't a fan. I can open my mailbox (sometimes), but can't get any of the content of the individual emails. Of course.

Quick rundown of the last weekend, with details to follow:

- spent 3 nights in Playa Tamarindo, a gorgeous beach region
- spent 1 night in Monte Verde, the cloud forest


Lame post? Yup. Sorry, I've got a hammock, a book and a beer waiting for me...and Rob needs the computer to do school stuff, so more scoop mas tarde!


2 comments:

  1. Glad you're having a great trip! You have a very creepy yet adorable voicemail waiting for you from yours truly. Yes, I called knowing you can't pick up just to leave a voicemail telling you I miss you. Let's focus on the adorableness of this and not the creepiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you? Why don't you ever take me on your adventures? Kali

    ReplyDelete