It looks like my Spanish language search may be winding down: I've been contacted by the professor from the undergrad campus, and she's willing to work with me twice a week on campus! WOOT!!! I was out and about a bit today, sans-Rob or any other Spanish speaker, and I sense that I'm already growing in my speech and listening...yay! : ]I took a bunch of pics yesterday with my D70 (my other love), and couldn't figure out what was up with the settings. None of the pics came out right, and my colors were all wonky. Alas, I'm posting the shots anyway, although they're not great:
a new view from our rooftop terrace
Rob, pretending to be a willing participant in my photoshoots
a tiny green cab...it's not even a SMART car, but is the same size as one!
a rad Bug we found whilst wandering
(why are some of my best shots created when I hold the camera at hip-height, and therefore have no idea what is actually within the frame??)
Now that I've fixed the settings on my camera, I hope to post some BETTER pics soon!
congrats on the successful language teacher search. i like the pics too. by the time you are done with this adventure your d70 settings should be instinctual. you should show your pg&e kin the pics of the wiring there in mexico. well maybe not... never mind.
ReplyDeletei like the new pic of kali too. would you like us to venture to casa saratoga and set up a skype session for you and her?
ReplyDeletea skype session with Kali Lou would be amazing, although nearly impossible...thank you for the offer! : ]
ReplyDeleteyour moms nearly impossible. wait, what?
ReplyDelete