Apparently the ability to take pictures has FLOWN from my body/brain. I was perusing Sum's blog and others that I blog-stalk, and realized that I haven't posted anything worthwhile in, well, a while.
Since Rob has a semi-free weekend, we're gearing up for a few field trips (I think.) to go hiking and check out Monterrey a bit more. We considered heading to Cancun or Puerto Vallarta or Aculpulco, but we don't really know what is in our temporary backyard! And, since we waited til the last possible moment, a trip would be pretty expensive and we'd rather save that moolah for the European leg of our adventure.
((Speaking of traveling: Dad, I'm still hoping you might consider coming to Europe, since the State of California hates us and doesn't want you to come to Mexico. There, now its in a psuedo-public forum...no pressure...hehe.))
I, Nicole, solemnly swear to take at least 25 photos this weekend (yeah, I'm lowballing it, bigtime. Don't push me, okay?!?!). Will I post 'em all? Nope. But I'll find a few good ones to prove that I do have the ability. Because I always regret not being 'that girl', attacking the world from behind a lens...
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...the latest update after 2 months, & 3 weeks of daily calls, the LA County has resubmitted Sac. for another copy of the BC. I am in the process of trying to find a way to get the passport over the counter.
ReplyDeleteAny ideas??? Dad
Stop whining! Pick one spot outside and force yourself to take 100 pictures. Take your time and really get into it. Then learn from it....
ReplyDeletemiss you guys, yea even you!
DH