Thursday, February 5, 2009

zebra cakes & la vic's orange sauce

So far, today has been a day of discovery. Check out what I found, completely by accident:

orange sauce, identical to the famous sauce from La Vic in San Jose
for those who are unfamiliar with La Vic's orange sauce (aka anyone that didn't go to SJSU), it holds a huge place in my heart, currently trumped only by my beloved Kinder's BBQ sauce. Since its like comparing apples and oranges, I would refuse to choose between them if I were to be stranded on a deserted island

zebra cakes, one of my various comfort foods (and a sweet reminder of Grama)...and check out the price, 23.22P, or about $1.15USD
for the record, I didn't actually buy them, since my diet contains quite a bit of crap already, with the tacos and beer and bubble-teas I consume on a somewhat daily basis...

No comments:

Post a Comment