skip to main |
skip to sidebar
more pics
Apparently I'm not feeling too wordy today, but I have been taking lots of pics, warming up for some really good ones to come...
the Macroplaza, as un-macro as it was, did have some cool architecture
I've heard that Barrio Antiguo is an awesome, old-world neighborhood nearby, with cobblestone streets and super colorful buildings...need to check that out
just practicing my depth-of-field! after I reset almost every setting on my camera, I needed something to play with and had some pesos laying around
further proof that I am, in fact, in Mexico
sometimes I forget that I'm in Mexico...some parts are so Americanized, and other parts are so foreign and ass-backward
I promised better pics of the (screaming) peacock and the deer on campus...how're these?!?!
(and yes, Summer, I chose a doe just for you, since she's obviously "peen"-less)
Good to see you have blown the dust off that camera! Nice....
ReplyDeleteDH